Dates and Rates
Please note the following important information for the upcoming summer:
2021 Dates and Rates
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Tuition|
|First Session||June 20||July 16||$5,510|
|Rookie 1 (Up to Entering 5th Grade)||June 20||July 4||$2,850|
|Second Session||July 18||August 13||$5,510|
|Rookie 2 (Up to Entering 5th Grade)||July 18||August 1||$2,850|
|Pioneer Program||June 20||July 16||$5,510|
|Pioneer (Second Session)||July 18||August 13||$5,510|
|8 Week CIT Program (if at camp)||June 20||August 13||$5,510|
|4 Week CIT Program + Israel Trip (if at camp + Israel)||June 20||August 13||$2,755 + $4,870 Israel Trip ($1,870 with RootOne Voucher)|
*Please note that $75 per session/per camper will be added to your tuition bill that will be put towards our Staff Gratuity Fund.
· If you have a credit from Summer 2020, no deposit is necessary.
· If you are still due a balance from Summer 2020, you may apply your credit. We will contact you to confirm this transaction.
· For families interested in applying for Beber’s Financial Aid Program, a $250 per session, per camper deposit is required.
· Pioneer and CIT Applicants will be charged the $250 deposit upon enrollment. Should your child not be accepted into the program, or they decline their accepted spot within the 30-day grace period, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
· Pay in full at time of registration.
· Pay in three equal installments on November 1, January 1, and March 1.
· Pay in six equal installments on October 1, November 1, December 1, January 1, February 1, and March 1.
· Create a customized plan to be approved by camp administration.
· The $250 deposit is fully refundable until November 1, 2020. Deposits are non-refundable after November 1, 2020.
· If an applicant signs up for camp after the deposit is non refundable, the applicant will get 30 days to obtain a refund following the application date.
· All fees are non refundable after March 1, 2021 unless camp cancels due to Covid-19.
· Families who apply for camp after March 1, 2021 will have ten business days to pay their balance in full. A $250 deposit will be required upon registering. Deposits paid after March 1, 20201 are non-refundable.
· If you are awaiting a refund, please do not dispute the charge with your card holder. Payments that are disputed in error will incur a $50 fee assessed on your account.
· Any refunds will be sent via bill.com by check or eCheck within 6 weeks.