2022 Dates and Rates
Please note the following important information for the upcoming summer:
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Tuition|
|First Session||June 19||July 15||$5750|
|Rookie 1 (First Time Campers Only Up to Entering 5th Grade)||June 19||July 3||$2980|
|Second Session||July 17||August 12||$5750|
|Rookie 2 (First Time Campers Only Up to Entering 5th Grade||July 17||July 31||$2980|
|Pioneer Program||June 19||July 15||$5750|
|Pioneer Israel Trip||TBD||TBD||$ TBD|
|4 Week CIT Program||June 19||July 15||$3900|
|CIT Israel Trip||TBD||TBD||$ TBD|
*Please note that $75 per session/per camper will be added to your tuition bill that will be put towards our Staff Gratuity Fund.
· Pioneer and CIT Applicants will be charged the $750 deposit upon enrollment. Should your child not be accepted into the program, or they decline their accepted spot within the 30-day grace period, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
· Pay in full at time of registration.
· Pay in three equal installments on November 1, January 1, and March 1.
· Pay in five equal installments on November 1, December 1, January 1, February 1, and March 1.
· Create a customized plan to be approved by camp administration.
· The $750 deposit is fully refundable until November 1, 2021. Deposits are non-refundable after November 1, 2021.
· If an applicant signs up for camp after the deposit is non-refundable, the applicant will get 30 days to obtain a refund following the application date.
· All fees are non-refundable after March 1, 2022 unless camp cancels due to Covid-19.
· Families who apply for camp after March 1, 2022 will have ten business days to pay their balance in full. A $750 deposit will be required upon registering. Deposits paid after March 1, 2022 are non-refundable.
· If you are awaiting a refund, please do not dispute the charge with your card holder. Payments that are disputed in error will incur a $50 fee assessed on your account.
· Any refunds will be sent via bill.com by check or eCheck within 6 weeks.