Dates and Rates
Please note the following important information for the upcoming summer:
2019 Dates and Rates
As with every summer, Beber Camp begins on Father’s Day, which is the third Sunday in June. The dates and rates for the summer are:
- First Session ($5,200): June 16 to July 12
- Rookie 1 ($2,675): June 16 to June 30
- Pioneer ($5,200): June 16 to July 12
- Second Session ($5,200): July 14 to August 9
- Rookie 2 ($2,675): July 14 to July 28
- Pioneer Israel Trip (TBD): July 14 to August 9
- CIT ($3,150): June 16 to August 9
- Taste of Beber ($250): August 2 to August 4
A $250 credit will be applied to your account if your 2019 Taste of Beber camper enrolls in our 2020 season. Registration will open January 14th, 2019.
- A deposit of $1,000 per session, per camper is required within 7 business days of enrollment or we do reserve the right to release your spot. Deposits include a $250 non-refundable enrollment fee, with the remainder of deposit non-refundable after December 3rd, 2018.
- For families interested in applying for Financial Assistance, a $250 per session, per camper deposit is required.
- Pioneer and CIT Applicants will be charged the normal deposit upon enrollment. Should your child not get accepted into the program, or they decline their accepted spot in the 30 day grace period, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
Families with multiple siblings will receive $100 credit per additional child per session attending camp in summer 2018.
Beber Camp is committed about making Jewish camp a reality for all of our families. Learn more about our Financial Aid process and availability here.
If a camper cancels after being enrolled and:
- Before December 3rd, 2018 – all monies paid less $250 of the deposit will be refunded.
- After December 3rd, 2018 but before April 1st, 2018 – all monies paid less the $1,000 deposit will be refunded.
- After April 1st, 2018 – there are no refunds unless cancellation is due to a medical reason.