The Beber Camp Alumni Association is thrilled to be able to offer opportunities for Beber Camp Alumni to come back and visit camp! In order to create a meaningful visit while protecting the experiences of the current camp community, please review the information below.
Scheduling a Visit
As you remember well, a summer at Beber can be very busy! We want to make sure that we can give you our full attention and create a visit that works best for you and the current camp community. Understanding all of the many activities and visits taking place throughout the summer, please contact us at least 2 weeks prior to your proposed visit.
We will do our best to accommodate all alumni visitors, whenever possible. When the proposed visit is not feasible, we will try to offer alternative options for a visit. While we can’t guarantee that every inquiry will be approved, we will always strive to provide every interested alumni with an opportunity to visit camp.
Important Visit Reminders
In order to create a fun, safe environment for visitors, along with our current campers and staff, please review the following camp rules prior to your visit:
- Please park cars only in designated parking lots, as discussed in your pre-visit communications with Beber staff.
- In order to help us provide a kosher and allergy-aware space, please do not bring outside food or drink, other than water, onto camp property.
- Beber Camp is a smoke, drug and alcohol free environment.
- Our mission is provide a fun and safe environment for every person at camp, so please remember that endangering the health and/or welfare of yourself, campers, or staff will not be tolerated in any way whatsoever.
- We ask that you please leave camp the way you found it – damaging, destroying, defacing, or stealing property belonging to camp will not be tolerated.
We also ask you to remember that the following items are NOT allowed at camp:
- Non-prescription drugs of any kind, including medicinal marijuana
- Weapons (including pocket knives)
- Anything that could endanger the health, safety, or welfare of attendees or staff
Adherence to these rules will allow us to provide an exciting, fun, and safe visit. Violations of these policies or codes, as listed above, can result in individuals being asked to leave the property. The items listed above do not necessarily constitute a complete list.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to your home away from home! Can’t make it this summer? Make sure to follow @beberalumni on Instagram and Facebook for updates on all alumni events, both at camp and around the world!
Please contact Trudy Sirkis or call (262) 363-6800 to schedule a visit!