Dates and Rates
If you are interested in Beber for Summer 2018, enrollment opens Monday, September 11th at 9am CDT
All families are encouraged to apply on Monday. Please note that from Monday, September 11th at 9am CDT until Wednesday, September 13th at 9am CDT, we will be processing returning families and their younger siblings only. Beginning Wednesday, September 13th, we will enroll new families, session switchers, and 8-week additions in the order in which their applications had been received.
Please note the following important information for the upcoming summer:
2018 Dates and Rates
As with every summer, Beber Camp begins on Father’s Day, which is the third Sunday in June. The dates and rates for the summer are:
- First Session ($5,050): June 17 to July 13
- Rookie 1 ($2,525): June 17 to July 1
- Pioneer ($5,050): June 17 to July 13
- Second Session ($5,050): July 15 to August 10
- Rookie 2 ($2,525): July 15 to July 29
- Pioneer Israel Trip ($TBD): TBD
- CIT ($3,000): June 17 to August 10
- A deposit of $1,000 per session, per camper is required within 7 business days of enrollment or we do reserve the right to release your spot. Deposits include a $250 non-refundable enrollment fee, with the remainder of deposit non-refundable after December 1st, 2017.
- For families interested in applying for Financial Assistance, a $250 per session, per camper deposit is required.
- Pioneer and CIT Applicants will be charged the normal deposit upon enrollment. Should your child not get accepted into the program, or they decline their accepted spot in the 30 day grace period, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
Families with multiple siblings will receive $100 credit per additional child per session attending camp in summer 2018.
Beber Camp is proud to offer tuition assistance to families in need. Learn more about our Financial Aid here.
If a camper cancels after being enrolled and:
- Before December 1st, 2017 – all monies paid less $250 of the deposit will be refunded.
- After December 2nd, 2017 but before April 1s,t 2018 – all monies paid less the $1,000 deposit will be refunded.
- After April 1st, 2018 – there are no refunds unless cancellation is due to a medical reason.