Dates and Rates
If you are interested in Beber for Summer 2017, click here to start your enrollment.
All families are encouraged to apply on Monday. Please note that from Monday, the 12th at 9am CDT until Wednesday, the 14th at 9am CDT, we will be processing returning families and their siblings only. On Wednesday, September 14th, we will begin enrolling new families, session switchers and 8-week additions in the order in which their application was received.
Please note the following important information for the upcoming summer:
2017 Dates and Rates
As with every summer, Beber Camp begins on Father’s Day, which is the third Sunday in June. The dates and rates for the summer are:
- First Session ($4,900): June 18 to July 14
- Rookie 1 ($2,450): June 18 to July 2
- Pioneer ($4,900): June 18 to July 14
- Second Session ($4,900): July 16 to August 11
- Rookie 2 ($2,450): July 16 to July 30
- Pioneer Israel Trip ($5,200): July 16 to August 7
- CIT ($2,900): June 18 to August 11
A deposit of $1,000 per session, per camper is required within 7 business days of enrollment or we do reserve the right to release your spot. Deposits include a $250 non-refundable enrollment fee, with the remainder of deposit non-refundable after December 1st, 2016
- For families interested in applying for Financial Assistance, a $250 per session, per camper deposit is required.
- Pioneer and CIT Applicants will be charged the normal deposit upon enrollment. Should your child not get accepted into the program or they decline their accepted spot in the 30 day grace period, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
Have more than one child from your family enrolled at camp? Save $100 for every additional child per session attending camp.
Beber Camp is proud to offer tuition assistance to families in need. Learn more about our Financial Aid here.
If a camper cancels after being enrolled and:
- Before December 1st 2016 – all monies paid less $250 of the deposit will be refunded
- After December 2nd 2016 but before April 1st 2017 – all monies paid less the $1,000 deposit will be refunded
- After April 1st 2017 – there are no refunds unless cancellation is due to medical reason.