About the BCAA
What does the BCAA do?
The Beber Camp Alumni Association creates a community that celebrates the lifelong impact that B’nai B’rith Beber Camp has on its alumni and furthers the goals and sustainability of camp.
How does it do that?
The BCAA accomplishes its mission of celebrating camp’s lifelong impact by engaging, educating, and activating our alumni community in a variety of ways. Specifically, the BCAA will:
- Create opportunities for alumni to connect and interact with Beber Camp and other members of the BCAA.
- Provide alumni with opportunities to experience camp and participate in camp’s growth and evolution.
- Keep alumni informed of camp’s goals, focus, activities, and latest news.
- Create opportunities for feedback and input from the alumni community about the organization.
- Support the organization’s fundraising efforts through member donations.
Am I a member of the BCAA?
Yes! All Beber Camp alumni are automatically lifelong members of the BCAA, and we use an inclusive definition of alumni: anyone who experienced camp as a camper or staff member, the families of past campers and staff members, current and past board members and their families, etc.
And in case you were worried, membership is free!
Want to make sure you receive the most current BCAA news? Make sure we have your updated contact info.